This is a classic of ergonomics for shower cabins and corners. They provide convenient and easy opening, good tightness and perfect operation. Glass framed in metal, or large raindrops on polystyrene — the design of sliding shower doors will also appeal to you. Also, high-quality plastic can be used as a material.
The main sign of good sliding shower doors is smooth and silent sliding. Thanks to the roller mechanisms, they will slide gracefully and gently along the metal guides. The quality of all materials and components is the key to a long and serviceable door service. In our assortment you will find sliding shower doors from proven plumbing manufacturers. We offer only products that we can trust ourselves.
Sliding doors can be used not only for shower corners, but also for taking a shower in the bathtub. Plastic or glass curtains for the bathroom will make this process more convenient and neat, reliably protecting the surrounding space from splashing water. According to these parameters, sliding shower doors have long and clearly demonstrated their advantages relative to textile curtains.
Among its competitors, sliding doors can boast of several important advantages:
- An incredible selection of design ideas.
- Installation in rooms of any size.
- Tightness. Despite the seeming impracticality. Such doors do not allow splashes and drops.
- Safety and durability.
The reliability of sliding doors is based not only on fasteners, but also depends on the glass material:
- Tempered glass. “Hardening” is carried out at the highest temperatures. As a result, it is very difficult to damage the product in any way. When broken, it crumbles into many fragments without sharp edges.
- Triplex. The strongest, laminated glass with a perfectly smooth surface and the effect of radiance. In case of various damages, a special film keeps the material from scattering into the smallest fragments.
Among the advantages of glass doors are:
- Ease of care. It is enough to wipe the surface regularly with detergents to restore its former aesthetics.
- Do not weigh down the space. The structure of the structure is neutral and very airy.
- Excellent compatibility with tile, marble, metals, wooden beams, etc.
- Stylish design. Glass is a blank sheet for creating an original image, design.
- Resistance to significant temperature changes.
- Glass thickness from 6 to 12 mm
- The weight of the glass partition is 25 kg/m2
- Sound insulation 25-35 dB
- Light transmittance – 0.92
Impact strength, – 33 MPa
- The specific thermal conductivity of glass is 0.93 w/ m ×k
- The color of the fittings and profile is Brushed stainless steel. steel (SSS), Polished stainless steel. steel (PSS), Gold plating (Ti), Anodized aluminum (AL), Painting according to the RAL catalog
- The typical thickness of loft partitions is 76 mm.
- Types of glass: Transparent, ultra-transparent, tinted in bulk (grey, bronze), matte.
The price of any design is formed taking into account the calculation of the cost of materials, production, external factors. The final cost is affected by the quality of the material, the size of the structure, the complexity of the design, the need for additional surface decoration, delivery.
The final cost of production works is calculated only after receiving the technical specification with the dimensions from the customer, as well as the final discussion of all the details of the order.